เขียนไรดี ขำๆ 5555+

วันเสาร์ที่ 27 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Reflection and Learning Experience

Nowadays for our daily routine english language is very important for us. At that time I was in the high school , english language was not so important for me, until I am now studying in the University, it makes me know that english very important. Actually I am not passionate about english and I really do not like it also, but after I am now in the University, I have accepted ,although I know that very difficult to reach it.

I have studied after the university the first english sujbect LNG 101, I felt very boring and the image of english for me became worse, in the class I was always sleepy and I have been always very late to the class. until now I have found the LNG 102 subject, for the frist time of this subject I hed the same image for english, difficult boring etc. after 1 hour to this subject, I have felt the pleasantness of our teacher he has taught us very flimsy and he has really taught from her heart. The ambiance between the LNG 101 and LNG 102 is really different ,LNG 102 make me enjoy , fun and pleased. As I sew my teacher , he has taught us very happily and that why I could have more concentaration for it. The staffs, that he has brought for english lerning were really interesting and I got alot of knowlede from them. I like when I heard the english songs, sew the english funny clip and wrote the Blogger , which I can train my english and I am not shame to read english anymore. LNG 102 has taught me how to confront with english and now I like to read english and in my freetime I always read it aloud.

And now I just want to say that LNG 102 has changed me alot. I am not shame anymore to read english ,I dare to corfront with it and it makes me to have a good vision to lern english, althoungh the LNG 102 course is already closed, but it is always remembered in my mind I have to thank you teacher Arty.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. แหมมม เขียนได้ซาบซึ้งมากเลยอะ

    สุดยอด ซึ้งจังเลย

    เรียนอังกฤษแล้วเปลี่ยนไปขนาดนั้นเชียว

    อิอิ

    ตอบลบ